I’ve been putting off a thorough re-design of my patterns for some time, I put new covers on a while ago, but I knew more was needed. A lot of patterns have way too many pages, so I’ve opted for a 2-column design, the free patterns no longer have a cover so the pattern starts immediately. The patterns for sale now start with a picture and materials required on the first, the actual pattern starting on the second page. Some patterns have gone down from 9 pages to 4, oh my goodness, serious bloat!!
Here’s a gallery of the front covers so far…hopefully it shouldn’t take much longer, as I’m in the middle of a personal project that I can’t wait to share, and I’ve got an ever increasing list of ideas, including something to do with bat wings!!